Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

¡Hola Familia y Amigos!

¡¡¡Feliz Navidad!!!

We've had another hot, sunny, great week here in Palma Loma.

This week I was a little nervous as to how people would receive us during the holidays because a lot of our investigators went traveling, however my worrying was for nothing because lots of people received us this week and we were able to find even more people that want to come unto Christ! We did some service and got to help out with a Capilla Abierta in Yberá.

On Saturday, Nochebuena, we talked with our families and spent the evening with Hermana Jorgelina.

On Sunday we had church and then visited various members and investigators to wish them a Merry Christmas. Pasamos la Navidad super tranqi. Today I had my final interview and, in a few days, I'm finishing my time here as a full-time missionary.

I love my Heavenly Father. I know my savior, Jesus Christ lives. I know that living the restored gospel is the way to have true happiness. I know Joseph Smith was a profet, called of God to restore what Jesus Christ had established before. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know it by the power of the Holy Ghost. I know that through making and keeping covenants our families can be forever and I know that birth and death is not the beginning and end, but just a part of the plan of happiness. I know that with the Lord, we can do hard things. I know the Lord loves me and that he loves all of us.

Estoy aquí por que amo el Señor y amo la gente de Paraguay.

With love sent from Paraguay,

Hermana Carr