Monday, February 22, 2016

Updates from Asunción Norte: Moroni B

¡Hola familia y amigos!

This week has been another crazy, super hot, great week. We're working hard and helping people come unto Christ.

On Tuesday I got pretty sick - we're thinking I either had the flu or I ate some bad fruit - but by Wednesday I was up and going alright. On Tuesday night I was feeling good enough to be there for an investigator while he received a blessing to help him quit smoking - the Lord answers prayers and, when we ask in faith, will help us even when we feel weak or pass through bad moments.

We were able to help the familia Baes come to church this week as well. Even though the kids are still having a rough time feeling comfortable without their mom in Primary, we feel they felt more a part of the ward and their mom, Lourdes, was able to learn more being in the adult classes.

Hermana Santos and I are working hard but also having a lot of fun - even though I'm technically the trainer we're really just learning how to be better misioneras together. This week we are praying for our investigators, health and less heat!

With love sent from Paraguay,

Hermana Carr

I got my plaque in Guaraní! ... and we keep finding GIANT dead cockroaches in our apartment... we're just glad they're dead.

from the streets of Moroni B